8. Cabernet Sauvignon – Dry (Carmel Valley) $10/$36 The mouthfeel of oak and tannins are apparent with the first sip. Enjoy aromas of dark plum, cherry, cassis, vanilla, and dark chocolate that lead the way to a long, refined finish.
9. Motley Rouge – Dry $7/$24 Dry GSM blend that is smoky on the nose, with tobacco, leather and dark fruit aromas. The palate is full of blackberry and black cherry, and the finish is dry and mildly tannic. An easy-drinking wine.
10. Malbec – Dry $7/$22 Ripe fruit flavors of plums, black cherry and blackberry give an almost jammy character on the palate.
11. Cabernet Sauvignon – Dry (Lodi) $8/$26 Oak and tannins accompanied by pepper and spice combine to enhance trademark black currant and cherry flavors.
12. Merlot – Semi-dry $7/$24 Exquisite flavors of ripe cherries and red currants. The tannins follow up with a dry mouthfeel to emphasize a finish of French oak.
13. Pinot Noir – Semi-Dry $7/$24 A bright ruby color with delicate aromas of red berry flavors. Medium bodied and supple with a hint of herbiness, the mouthfeel is elegant with soft tannins and a subtle oak finish.
14. Diablo Rojo – Semi-Dry $7/$21 This red blend is rich on the palate and has smooth tannins intertwined with ripe plum and berry flavors.
15. Sweet Baby Red – Sweet $6/$20 Just as the name implies, our Concord, which is the first of our “Ohio Wine” series, is sweet and well balanced with a generous mouthfeel. Grapes are sourced from Ohio Grand River Valley.