23. Make Me Blush Rosé $7/$22 Bright acidity and soft, subtle aromas of crabapple, watermelon, raspberries, ad strawberries, this Pinot Noir is earthy, yet elegant. Cool, crisp, and dry… you’ll want to rosé all day!
24. House Sangria $6/$20 Specially blended and made here at Gillig Winery. Carafe (5 glasses) available for $25.
25. Pretty In Pink $6/$20 Sweet wine lovers, this one is for you! It is full of flavor and offers layers of vibrant red fruit including juicy cherries, tart raspberries, and sweet pomegranates.
26. Sparkling Cider $6 We now have cider on tap! We are always making new flavors, so be sure to ask your server what is available today! Served in 6 oz wine glass and also available in a growler to go.
27. Slobberknocker Red $6/$20 A ruby-red style Port dessert wine, slightly off-dry and full of raspberry and smoky flavors.
28. Chocolate Raspberry Bliss $6/$20 This Port style dessert wine is bursting with rich, intense flavors and aromas. Warm cherries and plums aare supported by a racy zing of bright raspberry and luscious chocolate.
29. Mocha Bliss $6/$20 Rich and smooth with irresistible aromas of dark roast coffee and chocolate with subtle notes of vanilla.
30. Icy Willow $6/$24 Enjoy this Riesling Ice Wine as dessert. Named after the Gillig’s favorite tree, captured on our label in its frozen state, just as the grapes are harvested for Ice Wine!
31. Chloe Prosecco $22 Sold by the bottle for in house consumption only. Not available for sale “to go” due to it not being made in house.