1. Sans Chêne Chardonnay – Dry $7/$24 This Chardonnay sourced from California is fermented Sans Chêne (no oak), allowing its fruit to shine through with citrus scents and tropical flavors.
2. Viognier – Dry
2. Viognier – Dry $6/$20 This exquisite varietal sourced from California has a medium body with aromas of apple, pear and melon. This is a perfect wine for those Chardonnay lovers looking to try something new.
3. Gewurztraminer – Semi-dry
3. Gewurztraminer – Semi-dry $7/$21 Crisp with intense fruit flavors of lychee, grapefruit, and pineapple with aromas of flowers and spices.
4. Pinot Grigio – Semi-Dry
4. Pinot Grigio – Semi-Dry $7/$22 Delicious flavors of apricot and green apple with aromas of peach. Though dry in character with a pleasant zip of acidity, this varietal shows off a pleasant floral fragrance and tremendous fruit flavors.
5. Verbina – Semi-dry
5. Verbina – Semi-dry $7/$21 Rich with toasted oak and buttery flavors from the full bodied Chardonnay, yet a subtle crisp acidity comes through when blended with Viognier.
6. Riesling – Semi-sweet
6. Riesling – Semi-sweet $7/$24 Brilliant acidity and vivid fruit flavors of peach and apricot. A slightly off-dry finish.
7. Moscato – Sweet
7. Moscato – Sweet $6/$20 A sweeter varietal sourced from California. Expect apricots and almonds to the nose with lively, honeysuckle components playing in the background. Also available as Sparkling Moscato by the glass.