Ever wonder how wine is made? Join us in scheduling a Bottling Party with our very own Winemaker! Our process is no different than any other quality winery, however, like many wineries, we don’t grow our own grapes. Instead, we buy quality crushed grapes (‘grape must’) from the finest award-winning vineyards around the world.
We make the wine, then you come in and bottle it! Each private vintage makes approximately 27-30 bottles. We invite you to partake in our “Adopt-A-Batch” program and schedule your bottling party today!
Whether it's a special event or a team building exercise you can start now.
Bottle Your Own
Great for businesses, brides, birthday parties, holiday gifts, restaurants! It’s Easy and Fun! We’ll show you how.
1. Adopt your batch
2. Choose a vintage from our list of wines we are currently making
3. Customize your label by choosing your own personal greeting, family name, business logo, or graphic
4. Set up a bottling party – bring your friends, family and food and enjoy the experience of bottling, corking, and labeling your personal vintage.
Brides & Grooms!
This is your chance to make a huge personalized statement and make your wedding stand out! Bottle your own batch of wine and put your engagement photo on the label.
- Save the Date!
- Wedding Invitation, right on the bottle!
- Bridesmaid/Groomsmen Gift
- Mothers of the Bride/Groom Gift
- Or you personalize the wine you will serve at your wedding!
The best part? Throw your shower at the winery or bachelorette party and all of your friends and family can participate in bottling your wine! A bottling party yields 2.5 cases (750 ml bottles) or 5 cases (375 ml bottles). It will be fully ready to go home with you after your bottling party. Red wines will need at least 6 months to age in the bottle.